Friday, January 25, 2008

I don't really know what I should talk about today, I'm not in a mood to write ;D

I had a "headache attack" during choir, so I ended up sitting down for the second half of sectionals o.O Or sleeping, rather. Thanks for those who asked if I'm okay anyway, and peixuan for helping me knock my head HAHA.

My spectacles are irritating me to no end. The piece of plastic supposed to lie on your nose is pressing against my nose so hard that its making it all red. Since dancing to HSM nor singing nor sleeping requires much vision of clear view, taking it off seemed logical. and so i did. That turned me into some blind bat for hours, but at least i don't have to go through the torture of my irritating spectacles. rarhh.

It'll be boring to hear me say "DANCING WAS FANTABULOUSLY FUN" after every session, so I guess i'll stop saying that D: but it WAS fun! :D going home with alot of people's fun too, drinking bubble tea is fun, going home with somebody staying near you -looks at LOOanqi- is fun.


I LOVE CHOIR. i really love choir. When I was in Sec one, i envied the seniors, for they were able to step down in April. But now, I think i'm going to miss choir s0 much, i wouldn't want to leave it even if my o'levels are nearing. Four years in the CCA made me love it, and i've never regretted joining AHS Choir! I may not be one of the best members, but i really do try to sing. AHSCHOIR you're the best, so lets DO OUR BEST IN OUR UPCOMING CONCERT AND OLOMOUC TRIP! i should be going :D



Some pictures:

FELICIA BERRYCIA'S CHIPMUNK AND MY PILE OF SHIT :D
two super duper cute creatures omg ~


"The fantastic paper wallet that takes your 3 bucks away~"
The duty of the english rep, to collect money for eng TYS and put them in a DIY paper pouch :D


"The wonderful coin-compartment :D" and
"The fabulous note-compartment ^_~"

in some kind of messy handwriting that sucks to the core o.O



kinda obvious, i've spammed 1 hour of GUITAR HERO after dinner since it was a friday :D


my gayest streak of 305 so far, i'll try beating that.



you've got to know i just started so i'm dammit lousy at guitar hero? but its also dammit fun too!
Jacqueline you'll get your hamice photos soon :D


oh yeah, KAIKAI DREAMT OF HAMICE! :D
I added THREE SPOONFULS OF CHILLI IN MY FOOD TODAY,
ANNIA AND I LOVE PRATAS WITH SUGAR!
I'm looking forward to seeing the secones,
GRAPE SWEETS ARE ADDICTIVE,
MATHS LESSONS ARE BORING,
.
.
I really don't know what to blog about -.-


25jan
Jac: First of all, congrats on your fabulous Chinese O Level result! :biggrin: I am sure you will do very well for your other subjects too. :lol: Yep, your quote kinda reminds me of this quote I put in my
Jac: blog. "Never explain yourself to any one because the person who likes you doesn't need it and the person who dislike you won't believe it..." :)
Jac: Anyway, jia you Emma! Where is Hamice photos?!? :nuts:
{THANKYOU JACQUELINE :D what a meaningful quote ;D thankyou, same to you and AHH i'll really post them soon, like this week or something! :D}

anon
: ahahah open to interpretations. well done for your results (:
{anon just quick give me more obvious clues! D: like, school and gender and age LOLL. thankyou though :D how's yours? [assuming you take hcl}

xitheng
: hey. :D haha. i'm here lehhs. =p
{HAHA hey! :D xithennggg seeyou on monday okay! JIAYOOUUUU}

anqi
: eh hella hella! 10 cups of milo freeze! ((:
{HAHAH hella hella, we had a helluva time! :D okay set, 10 cups of milo freeze to bo drank TILL YOU GET BLOATED AND DIE D: "girls die from having too much milo freeze on birthday' headlines}

No comments: